Leasing practice group.
Key team members:
How we can help.
Bespoke’s Leasing practice group doesn’t need any other name. In this group, our property lawyers draft, review, negotiate, interpret and resolve all aspects of leases. In fact, leasing is all we do.
Be it a new lease or variation, renewal, assignment or surrender of lease, we’re able to draft or review lease documents catering to the needs of owners or tenants of:
- shopping centres;
- commercial and industrial sites; and
- retail premises.
True leasing experts.
Our dedicated leasing team has extensive knowledge of leasing law in all Australian jurisdictions, acting for landlords and tenants in the retail, commercial, industrial, warehouse and office sectors.
Our expertise includes:
- preparing all types of commercial, industrial, retail and office leases
- negotiating lease terms
- assignment and subletting of premises
- advice on rent and rent review
- lease defaults, breaches and preparing notices of default and re-entry
- leasing disputes (including mediation and litigation), and advice in relation to terminating leases
- compliance advice in relation to the retail leasing legislation across Australia.
Understanding the market.
With commercial and retail leases being our sole focus, we draft or review your lease documents, with speed, efficiency and pragmatism. We will help you get the lease signed sooner, all at a fixed price.
Our Leasing practice group manages the property portfolios and legal requirements of some of Australia’s largest retailers and organisation. We strive to become part of clients’ businesses and take the time to listen and learn about each individual lease so we understand the particular requirements.
Bespoke’s Leasing practice group is supported by the broader expertise within our firm to assist leasing clients with all commercial & corporate, restructuring and litigation & dispute resolution matters.