VALUE BASED PRICING
We do some things really differently.
Bespoke offers cost-effective, fixed prices for all legal services. Clients love the certainty and value. We love not recording time.
1. What we do.
Our pricing model is a core competency of the firm. It’s part of the way we do business. The pricing model is proprietary to Bespoke. It is predictable, innovative and multi-dimensional – welcome to our pricing model, D.cubed.
The traditional hourly rate billing method has a tendency to create barriers between lawyers and clients, to compromise relationships, and to create misaligned and competing priorities. Bespoke is committed to changing the legal landscape based on its value based pricing strategy. We sell intellectual capital rather than bill time. Put simply, you pay for the value you receive.
2. Building blocks.
The D.cubed methodology is built on three foundations:
- De-construct – we remove the unnecessary layers of cost from legal services.
- De-mystify – we speak your language (not legalese) and ensure certainty and transparency on price.
- De-brief – we project manage and stay close to your priorities and needs.
3. Our pricing options.
D.cubed – our value based pricing model offers a range of flexible options to best meet business, transaction or project specific requirements including the following options:
In pursuit of transparency and certainty, we match the value of the task with a fixed price. We have heavily invested in project management to ensure that the scope of work is clearly defined and articulated before price is agreed. Whilst within the defined scope of work, we do not deviate on price and we honour our matched price. This may include:
- fixed flat pricing.
- fixed range pricing.
- fixed stage pricing.
Uniquely, Bespoke offers fixed prices for:
Our retainers can capture all legal resourcing, day-to-day requirements or otherwise be limited to specific workflows. This can be a “permanent”, ongoing, or temporary arrangement (examples of where temporary retainers may be adopted includes to cover for a leave of absence, specific transaction or overflow of work) depending on requirements. The retainer model ensures budgetary certainty and is calculated to equate to the average value of the legal work over a prolonged period, thereby smoothing out the peaks and troughs. This may include:
- a retainer for an Outsourced In-house Counsel – we charge a fixed price, payable monthly, to act as your outsourced in-house counsel.
- a retainer for an insourced secondee lawyer – we charge a fixed price for one of our senior lawyers to work directly within your organisation for a designated period of time.
With these innovative price structures we may combine the fixed or retainer fee with an upside component payable only for a successful result. Success based pricing rewards efficiency and outcome. Your success is our success.
4. Discover more about D.cubed.
Read more to discover:
- how we define your needs.
- how we align your needs with our expertise.
- how we agree price and scope in advance.
- how we de-construct overheads.
- why we (and probably you) don’t like hourly rates
- who is best suited to benefit from D.cubed.